Winning at life doesn’t just happen. Resume building by design and setting yourself up for intentional success are skills that can and should be learned. By the end of this session, you’ll be equipped to portray your best, most beautiful self… on Instagram and in the interview.
In this workshop, designed for the college girl or recent grad who’s ready to get ahead, you will learn:
- Compiling and creating a gorgeous resume sure to impress future employers
- Professionally polished wardrobe & hair: making a great first impression
- Makeup & skincare: caring for your canvas, enhancing your beautiful assets
- Etiquette 101: Lunch interviews, following up without over-doing it and impressing even the most sophisticated of hiring managers
- The importance of social media and why going off the grid is not the answer
- BONUS: Professional photo session with our photographer so that your social profiles reflect the professional image you want to portray
HOSTED BY: STUDIO CARA, 110 N Orlando Ave #4, Maitland, FL 32751
Space is limited | Pre-registration required: www.savvygirlguides.com/glowup
Attendee should bring 2-3 wardrobe options, a draft of her resume, a laptop or iPad and arrive hair and make-up ready for her photoshoot!
*Workshop includes one edited photo. You may order more for an additional fee.
**Book by Nov. 15th and save $50!